Dentistry is a branch of medicine that deals with the study, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the oral cavity - mouth, teeth, gums and other related facial structures.
Our dental department boasts of locally and international trained dental surgeons assisted by able and dedicated dental nurses. We offer a wide range of services including the following;
- General Dental Practice - Ultrasonic scaling & polishing, white fillings for adults & children, simple extractions (tooth removal) and complex surgical extractions.
- Specialist Dental Practice
- Orthodontics - Braces for straightening teeth for children and adults
- Prosthodontics - Our centre is associated with Bio3 Implants and equipped with facilities for dental implants and dentures.
- Periodontics - Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Dental - Intraoral and Extraoral (OPG - orthopantomogram)
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Surgery